Our Students . . .
- Have positive leadership roles in their schools and/or community
- Enjoy giving, and seek to return to their communities in the future
- Feel valued and useful to our society
- Report our program encourages them to achieve and reach higher
- Indicate feeling smart and accomplished
- Want to help others
- Plan to attend college and achieve grades which are competitive for college admission
- Share a belief in God and understand that He has a purpose for their lives
All of our scholars are actively involved in making a difference in their community.
They volunteer in their schools, get involved in local neighborhood initiatives, and are very active with Platinum Minds and our community programs.
Most of our scholars have become peer leaders or have taken on other leadership roles in the schools.
Arete’ Leaders Program
Students in our Arete’ Leaders Program are gifted scholars who have come to realize their talents, skills and intelligence reach beyond anything they imagined. Our scholars image of themselves radiates self-confidence and success. With this new vision, they are able to clearly see the connection between academics, athletics and having God central in their lives. They value not only their own success but the success of their communities and of those less fortunate among them. Their choices are more strategic, thoughtful and directed towards excellence. They see their leadership qualities and the gifts they have to offer to the world.