Our mission is to collaborate with other community organizations to assist boys from environmentally challenged neighborhoods with achieving their full academic potential and becoming leaders who alter the trajectory of their communities to affect positive change.
“A mind is a terrible thing to waste”
Scholars in the program are 13 to 18 years of age.
Young Readers, “Rising Stars”, are 5 to 12 years of age.
Your Son May Qualify
For Our Leadership Development Program
- We assist young men with developing leadership skills
- Program meets twice per month
- We are free to families.
- Students must be academically motivated with no history of disciplinary problems
- Have desire to excel and attend college/trade.
- Has to be referred by a mentor, teacher, pastor, coach, administrator.
Contact our office for more details on placement in our leadership program Fill out the attached application, along with recent transcripts. We can schedule an interview Info@PlatinumMinds.org (908)470-1459 95 W. Main Street Ste. 5-166 www.platinumminds.org