Our mission is to collaborate with other community organizations to assist boys from environmentally challenged neighborhoods with achieving their full academic potential and becoming leaders who alter the trajectory of their communities to affect positive change.
“A mind is a terrible thing to waste”
Scholars in the program are 13 to 18 years of age. Young Readers “Rising Stars” 5 to 11 yrs.
You May Qualify
Scholars in the program are 12 to 18 years of age.
- We assist young men with developing leadership skills
- The program meets twice per month
- We are free to families.
- Students must be academically motivated with no history of disciplinary problems
- Have a desire to excel and attend college/trade.
- Has to be referred by a mentor, teacher, pastor, coach, administrator.
Young Readers, “Rising Stars”, are 5 to 11 years of age.
- Fosters a Love for Reading
- Develops Communication
- Sparks Imagination & Creativity
- Promotes Social Skills through Team Work
- Develops a GreaterAppreciation for Reading
- Builds Self-Confidence
Contact our office for more details on placement in our leadership program Click Apply Now and fill out the attached information form. We will reach out to you with more information. Inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 95 W. Main Street Ste. 5-166, Chester, NJ 07930. We appreciate your interest.